Friday 21 September 2012

A weekend without?

The tough part of learning as an adult is you have to sometimes skip the things you love...no trot for me tomorrow. Now for the rest of you Joy expects you all at Eau Claire for an 8 am start sharp! Okay, when have we ever been on time? Joy will see you on the ish.

I am in a conference for my CFRE certification so will be hard at study in Fort Calgary. When you all trot by I will have my hand held out looking for the high five. Don't forget to check back to the rest of the group!

Good luck to the gang who are off to Banff tomorrow to try the new route of Melissa's Road Race. I hear that you all will be loopy. I am not responsible for the H I double hockey sticks on the ten km though. No matter what the others say!

Last weekend was the grand opening of our Trades and Technology Complex. I don't know how many thousands of people walked around SAIT that day, but I do know I loved the three million dollars of classic cars at our show and shine. I am pretty sure some of you would love to have gone for a test drive in the 1966 Ferrari that was valued over $1 Million! now how does a SAIT instructor afford that??? hmmm.

I have lots to add but no time tonight. Hopefully you will join Joy and trot away!

Happy 40th Kara!

No comments:

Post a Comment