Friday 31 May 2013

Mito Can

Well howdy folks. I wonder who has adjusted to the thought of an 8 am trot tomorrow? Certainly not me and my updating of my blog. With all the wet conditions let's aim for a dirt free trail and trot again from Eau Claire and the usual maybe routes. Perhaps a hill and then a view-check and then some high fives...sounds like a normal day for us! good morning!!!

Congrats to all that did the marathon, half, and ten km last weekend in Calgary. You all rock! It was a perfect day for a perfect trot in our perfect city. Okay, the pace car driver had to pull over and talk to a man about a horse...but my co-pilot guided me to a successful finish. Take that how you wish :-)
If you look really hard you can see Joy and me in the background. Okay - REALLY hard.
My co-pilot and bride Joy has finally found a foot without stitches. Her recovery is progressing and we look forward to seeing her trotting the trails with the rest of you soon. We also had a visit from Marj last week who had a terrible fall and concussion. She too is on the slow road of recovery and these two hope to share in the left right repeat success of the past. Let's pass our good vibes to them and hope they will high five you soon.

I always love to peek at the fun of Runner's World. I got to witness number three first hand. go ahead, take a look. I dare you. Okay, a hint...ten under three.

well done my friends.
So this was my first time using my new computer. Progress does slow us down...

See you on the trails.

John


No comments:

Post a Comment