Friday 26 July 2013

The short of long distance training

Hey all. Many people question where we should meet on an early Saturday morning but few have the answer. Where would you like to meet? I feel the need to visit the past and meet at Nose Hill Park for some ups and downs...Let's meet at the parking lot on 14th Street and Berkley Gate in the NW. Yes, there is a bathroom...whether it will be open is a whole other story. See you there at 8 am.

Good luck to Russ, Ally, and all the rest trying their best at Ironman 70.3. As well, I hear that some of you are stretching their mileage and participating in the Women's Run. Good luck with ALL 6.2 miles or 10.0 km.


-----
I budget for three days a week of trotting and a few other activities to fill out my exercise regime. I along with many of you have a tough time fitting it all in but I found the solution! Click on the photo for a look at the four minute workout myth.

Joy, can you pick up some briquettes on the way home?
-----

I have had the pleasure of trotting 75 miles and three mountain peaks while experiencing the Canadian Death Race. This type of extreme endurance makes me ask...(from the NY Times)

Can You Get Too Much Exercise?

Joy, just think you get sandy beach and I get an ultra. The perfect holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment