Friday 27 September 2013

Doors wide Open YYC

Brrr. Amazing what a little frost can do to your flowers. Yep, that time called fall has indeed caused the stems of the tallest plants to wilt in the cold. That said, what a glorious sunrise to witness!

Tomorrow is Doors Open YYC all across our town. For me at SAIT I will be hosting tours of our Home Lab where we build homes with our architects, engineers, carpenters, and many other trades we teach at SAIT. If you want to come visit, check out Walk SAIT to guide yourself around my work.

Our culinary garden, where we grow good food!
As I have to volunteer at 930 am, I will not be able to trot on Saturday. Please meet those that need the Saturday trot at Eau Claire for 8 am. Good news or bad, this will be the last 8 am run of the year. We will revert to 9 am for the fall and winter.
-----

Next weekend is the 13th annual Harvest Half in support of the Tracey Flagg memorial. Joy and I will be bookending the event so hopefully you will come and cheer us on or even better participate. Good luck to those doing the left right repeat next weekend.

Tomorrow is the annual Melissa's Road Race in Banff. The one day a year where you can't move anywhere in Banff...oh wait, that is every day in the summer! I know of Zoong and Lawrence out there tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you too.

Two weeks until 50 km. Crap - I am undertrained...



No comments:

Post a Comment