Friday 25 October 2013

Charting a victory

Howdy folks. Have to start talking in western-speak as Brad Paisley is going to strum his guitars for Joy and me (and 15000 others) tonight. Yee Haw!

I want to give a special congratulations to our trotting buddy Lorianne as last night she was honoured in Toronto as the Manager of the Year for her company, Chartwells. I don't know all the details but I do know Joy and me (and all of the trotters) are proud of you and your hard work. Well done!

As for tomorrow and our normal meet, let's meet at the Mount Pleasant arena (hockey season is here!) and a visit to Confederation Park for a light jaunt. Mount Pleasant arena is two blocks west of the McDonald's at 4 Street and 23 Avenue NW. We will meet inside the arena and take off to the park at 9 am. See you then. Breakfast might be at either 4th Spot or John's Diner.

Congrats to all those that participated in the runs of last weekend. I want to shout out to all those fast kids that did the Eikiden relay, the Confed 4*3 relay, and the MEC run. Because of you I was able to trot the route of the Gorilla Run and claim victory. Pedestrian as it was I will take it!

No picture from this year, but this is the Westie way!



No comments:

Post a Comment