Friday 23 November 2012

Jogging in a Jug - and other trot improvement techniques


Hey all. How's tricks? A fine Friday has given me the thought that all is right on the paths. Tomorrow we will see NO ice, NO snow, NO wind...or perhaps I am delirious? I think you know the answer...

We will stay with our 9 am Eau Claire trots for the near future until a chinook officially wipes clean the paths around Calgary of all their snow and ice. Any report on West Fish Creek from the peanut gallery?

I have finally found the secret to improving my pace!
-----
I was peeking at Runners World and saw a list of things to talk about this weekend while on the run. I noticed a product and thought I should share.

I wonder why I haven't seen this in any store???
I 


-----

So we are at day 23 of the month and my moustache is actually filling out. I never thought I had the ability to grow hair outside of ear&nose-sorry bad visual-but it is coming along well. Joy has been a trooper as I dirty my upper lip with all that catches in the mass of hair-sorry bad visual-and raise funds with my work mates. I do like the frozen 'stache of a frosty trot though. It was a dream come true...

Gotta love winter trots!
-----

Over the next few weeks we will add the tree trot to the list of must do days. Keep an eye out for your favourite bird friendly ornament to hang with pride. As well, people put up memorials for their lost pets that would have walked the river paths. Add a photo of that dog-cat-reticulated python that meant so much to you and we will honour your pet with a special home.

A very much alive Sadie and her favourite dad
-----




-----


No comments:

Post a Comment