Friday 3 January 2014

A new year of new opportunity

Hello everyone, a short post for all today as I wanted to offer a 2 for 1 deal tomorrow.

Let's meet at Mallard Point in Fish Creek Park for either a snowshoe or trot of the eastern parts of our lovely urban park. My plan is to snowshoe so you are welcome to join me. See you in the parking lot at 9 am. Ish! Mallard Point is the farthest eastern point of Canyon Meadows Drive. For those of you who can only do breakfast I would say 1045 am at the Winkin' Owl on Bow Bottom should be the place. 

It must be spring training for the trotting crew as clinics start up next Tuesday. Rumours are a long lost partner to the group is coming back after at least a seven year hiatus. I would mention e name but it wouldn't be PC of me. 

That is the short of it. 

John


No comments:

Post a Comment